Where are your tires leading you? Whether cruising down the highway or taking the road less traveled. let the Finalist Terreno A/T Tire lead you there.
The Finalist Terreno A/T is an all-terrain tire designed to give you that balance of a smooth. quiet highway ride while giving you additional traction off-road.
The specially formulated compound delivers superior wear and puncture resistance.
The step-down tread blocks with 3d siping strengthen the tread blocks while providing outstanding handling in wet and dry conditions.
- 50.000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty.
- Special tread compound and wide footprint enhance tread life and deliver excellent braking on wet and dry roads. Mud and Snow rated for All-Season Performance. Open shoulder grooves prevent hydroplaning with wet grip performance.
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- Size: 265/75R16
- Max Pressure 44 psi with load index 116 makes this tire affords 2756 lbs per tire. Fit for SUVs. Pickup Trucks and other Light Trucks.
- Speed Rating: S (Up to 112 mph)
Features: SUV Tires
Tire Size: 265/75R16
Vehicle Type: Sport Utility Vehicle
Tire Width: 265 mm
Tire Speed Rating: S
Tire Season: All-Season
Tread Depth: 13/32
Assembled Product Weight: 38.03 lb
Model: Terreno A/T
Manufacturer Part Number: LL-SUV039